- Michael Windelspecht. Michael is the primary editor and writer on Ricochet Science. He has a Ph.D. in evolutionary genetics from the University of South Florida and has taught introductory biology and genetics for almost 20 years. He is also the managing/lead author for the Mader/Windelspecht series of texts and is the author of over 25 science books. Recently, he co-founded Inspire EdVentures to develop international educational experiences. For more on Michael, visit his website – michaelwindelspecht.com
- Sandy Windelspecht. Sandy is the lead instructional designer at Ricochet Science. She is also the co-owner of Ricochet Creative Productions LLC. Sandy is the creative voice behind the animations, videos and multimedia projects at Ricochet Creative Productions Previously, she worked on instructional design projects at Microsoft and Lowes Home Improvement.
- Britany Devasure – Brittany is a recent graduate of Appalachian State University where she has a B.S. degree in Cell and Molecular Biology. Brittany is responsible for photography projects as well as writing articles on trending scientific discoveries
- Eric Weber. Eric is the founder of 5BlueMedia . Eric is a passionate supporter of science education and a co-founder of Inspire- EdVentures. His photos are frequently found in our articles and videos.
- Michael Troyan. Michael has spent 20 years teaching non-majors biology and microbiology and currently works as an online instructor at Penn State University. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tatiana Eaves. Tatiana Eaves is a science writer and communicator with a B.S. in Biology from Appalachian State University. She is passionate about increasing the scientific literacy of the public by bridging the gap between scientists and non-scientists. She currently writes for Ricochet Science and works on the editorial team for Science Advances by AAAS.
- David Cox: Dave Cox is an Associate Professor of Biology, author, and President of Howler Publications. He leads yearly study abroad trips to Belize, for students and community members, to study tropical ecology, marine biology and Mayan culture. Dave is also a co-founder of Inspire EdVentures
- Devin Windelspecht – Devin is a graduate ofNortheastern University in Boston MA where he majored in international relations. Devin is responsible for background work on many of the articles on the site, as well as some science writing.
- Kayla Windelspecht – Kayla is a senior at North Carolina State University where she is majoring in ecology and microbiology. Kayla is responsible for assisting with background research for many of our articles, as well as occasionally preparing some short pieces for the site.
- Britany Devasure – Brittany is a graduate of Appalachian State University where she has a B.S. degree in Cell and Molecular Biology.
last updated: March 2019