- Michael Windelspecht. Michael is the primary editor and writer on Ricochet Science. He has a Ph.D. in evolutionary genetics from the University of South Florida and has taught introductory biology and genetics for almost 20 years. He is also the managing/lead author for the Mader/Windelspecht series of texts and is the author of over 30 science books. Recently, he co-founded Inspire EdVentures to develop international educational experiences. For more on Michael, visit his website – windelspectrum.com
- Sandy Windelspecht. Sandy is the lead instructional designer at Ricochet Science. She is also the co-owner of Ricochet Creative Productions LLC. Sandy is the creative voice behind the animations, videos and multimedia projects at Ricochet Creative Productions Previously, she worked on instructional design projects at Microsoft and Lowes Home Improvement.
- Eric Weber. Eric is the founder of 5BlueMedia . Eric is a passionate supporter of science education and a co-founder of Inspire- EdVentures. His photos are frequently found in our articles and videos.
Our Current List of Contributors
- Tatiana Eaves. Tatiana Eaves is a science writer and communicator with a B.S. in Biology from Appalachian State University. She is passionate about increasing the scientific literacy of the public by bridging the gap between scientists and non-scientists. She currently writes for Ricochet Science and works on the editorial team for Science Advances by AAAS.
- Bees of the Sea
- What Does NCA4 Mean for Our Everyday Lives?
- What is Bird Flu (H5N1) and How is It Evolving?
- Why are Wildfires Bigger and More Frequent Today?
- Coconut Oil – Is It Poison?
- Where are All the Insects?
- The Ethics of Releasing Your Pet Into the Wild
- How Equipment Recording Plankton Identified Decades of Plastic Pollution.
- Why is Greenland So Important in Discussions of Climate Change?
- How the Measles Outbreak Can Open the Door to Many Other Diseases.
- Kayla Windelspecht – Kayla is graduate of North Carolina State University where she is majored in ecology and microbiology. Her research interests are in stream ecology and climate change. In addition to articles, Kayla serves as our primary researcher for content for this site.
- Jason P Reagan. Jason is a writer, editor and marketing content creator with 15 years of experience in media and communications. He loves telling other people’s stories of success. His primary areas of focus the drone and fintech industries. Hit him up on Twitter @JasonPReagan or contact via email – email@example.com.
- Devin Windelspecht – Devin is a graduate of Northeastern University (Boston MA) and SOAS (London UK) where he majored in international relations and human rights work. Devin work focuses on content that has cultural aspects as well as some general science writing.
- Michael Troyan. Michael has spent 20 years teaching non-majors biology and microbiology and currently works as an online instructor at Penn State University. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Cox: Dave Cox is an Associate Professor of Biology, author, and President of Howler Publications. He leads yearly study abroad trips to Belize, for students and community members, to study tropical ecology, marine biology and Mayan culture. Dave is also a co-founder of Inspire EdVentures
last updated: February 18, 2020